Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
- Maintain the global portfolio of projects for the HUB and provide assistance to the management in decisional meeting
- Coordinate internal stakeholder mainly Compliance, Legal, Operations and Business management for the flawless execution of regulatory projects
- Ensure that all projects in the team book of work are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation of resource
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop PowerPoint presentation, spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Proven working experience in managing project as a Project Management Officer (PMO)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Exposure to Regulatory topics is a plus
Start date will be October 2019. Please be informed that we will need to ask for a valid criminal record of every candidate by signing an offer with Bank Julius Baer Europe.
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool.