JOHN ZINK HAMWORTHY COMBUSTION is a world-leading supplier of combustion products, such as burners, flares, thermal oxidisers and vapour recovery systems.
Our headquarters for European operations are located in Dudelange, GD of Luxembourg.
To complement and strengthen our team, we are looking for:
PROJECT ENGINEER (Package Engineer, rotating equipment) (m/f)
You will participate within a project team lead by one of our experienced Project Manager to the execution of contracts for the major petrochemical industry players. You will be responsible for the specifications, technical evaluations and engineering of the mechanical and rotating equipment packages of the projects until completion. Working in a multidisciplinary team, you will deliver ensure the packages meet the project and quality requirements of the project
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Establish engineering specifications and material requisitions.
- Ensure technical review of suppliers offers
- Manage communication on technical aspects with suppliers
- Build relationships with suppliers.
- Manage communication on technical aspects with customers
- Initiate and coordinate engineering activities related to the packages
- Assist Sales offices on technical matters.
- Contribute to development of the engineering systems
What You Will Need:
- Academic qualifications to the standard of Degree in mechanical or general engineering.
- First successful experience on a similar role.
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit, flexibility, can cope with stress.
- Fluent in English, any additional languages will be an asset.
- Exposure and experience of mechanical standards (API, ASME…) is desirable.
- Exposure and experience of European Norms (PED, ATEX…) is a plus
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience with rotating equipments.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English to:JZEurorecruitment@johnzink.com