Fast Track Diagnostics, a Siemens Healthineers company, develops and commercializes worldwide multiplex real-time PCR (RT-PCR) assays to detect a wide range of viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites. We are ISO 13485 certified since 2011. Our kits are used in all size labs, in the public and private sector. In the last years, FTD created a global distributor network that serves many countries worldwide. Growth has been at least 30% year on year since the company was founded in 2007. Quality, innovation and excellent customer support are our key objectives.
We offer a job in an international, highly qualified team.
Project Manager - (M/F)
- To develop and communicate plans, schedules, project budgets, and status reports;
- To have oversight from initiation through delivery and keep projects moving;
- Provide regular updates to management;
- Work across departments;
- Attend client meetings to support new business development opportunities;
- Suggest improvements and innovations to enhance or speed up delivery.
- Good higher educational background, preferably in the field of molecular biology
- Very well organized, including attention to detail, but flexible in thinking
- Ability to stick to timetables and work under pressure
- Very good knowledge of English is mandatory
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
The position will be based in Luxembourg.
If you feel that our job profile matches your qualifications and personality, please do not hesitate and send us your application in English, including CV, covering letter and your expected salary, by post or email to the following address:
Fast-track Diagnostics Sàrl.
Ms. Elisabeth CHACTOURA
29, rue Henri Koch- L-4354/ Esch s/ Alzette
For more information please visit our web site:www.fast-trackdiagnostics.com