JOHN ZINK HAMWORTHY COMBUSTIONis a world-leading supplier of combustion products, such as burners, flares, thermal oxidisers and vapour recovery systems.
Our headquarters for European operations are located in Dudelange, GD of Luxembourg.
To complement and strengthen our team, we are looking for:
PROJECT MANAGER (M/F)
You will be in charge of the management of contracts for the major petrochemical industry players. Working with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, you will be responsible for the on-time delivery, budget and quality of the project.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Establish execution strategy, schedule and monitor.
- Ensure project financial control.
- Manage communication on commercial and technical aspects with customers, suppliers and product managers.
- Initiate and coordinate engineering activities.
- Coordinate purchasing of goods and services, build relationships with suppliers.
- Prepare specifications for subcontracting.
- Assist Sales offices on technical matters.
- Contribute to development of the engineering systems.
What You Will Need:
- Academic qualifications to the standard of Degree in mechanical or general engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience as Project Engineer / Manager.
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit, flexibility, can cope with stress.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Exposure and experience of Petrochemical Industry standards.
- Use to work with major petrochemical companies’ specifications.
- Resourceful and results oriented.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance.
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world.
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge.
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings.
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English to: JZEurorecruitment@johnzink.com ;