Do you want to be a part of a thriving business with a key function?
Would you like to be a part of a global business with strong values?
Do you have required experience and language skills for this amazing job opportunity?
Our client is a global Asset Management company who specializes in Real Estate investments. They are currently searching for a Senior Funds Lawyer who would become a property director for properties located in Germany. Fluency in German is required for this role.
* Draft Fund documentation and contracts relating to the Fund and the management company business including, among others, offering documents, external service providers and joint-ventures agreements
* Provide support to the structuring team on a variety of transactions, including financing arrangements
* Lead the implementation and reporting obligations of the Fund with respect to the AIFMD
* First point of contact for all departments on all regulatory, administrative and general legal matters including Investment Committees and Board resolutions
* Will become a Director in a certain number of Luxembourg property companies that ultimately own the real estate assets in Germany
* Oversight all activities of the Property Management Team located in Germany
* A minimum of 8-12Y post qualified experience, ideally with a Law firm, in Real Estate and/or with an Investment Manager
* Admission to the Luxembourg CCDL or have a bar admission in another EU jurisdiction
* Perfect command of English and German both written and spoken. Candidates not fluent in German will not be considered
* Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg Fund structures (i.e. SIF, RAIF, corporate law)
* Team player, proactive and with excellent communication and managerial skills
* Entrepreneurial and a "can-do" attitude
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact PAWEL GALANTY as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-PG1
We'll help you go further.