KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. We are currently looking for a Pursuits Project Coordinator to facilitate the sales process by providing operational support and project coordination in the development of business engagement proposals and responses to RFPs.
The role and responsibilities
- The Pursuits Project Coordinator role will work with business teams to help with the production of a variety of content and templates for various business development, sales and market purposes such as presentations, proposal documents, letters, and micro-sites. As coordinator, you will maintain an online database of content and templates by:
Uploading documents in a timely manner
- Proactively suggesting new templates to develop based on queries received
- Coordinating the centralization of templates and best practices through timely follow-up with business teams and stakeholders.
- Regularly monitoring for redundancies and out-of-date documents
- Collaborating with external providers involved in the development of templates databases and proposal presentations
- Developing an intimate knowledge of the template database
pursuit processes and best practices to respond to inquiries and serve as a resource to business teams
- Conducting market research on request to contribute to analysis by the Pursuits Team Lead and/or business opportunity leader
- Support the Pursuits Team Lead in the documentation and administration of key processes such as the internal debrief
- SharePoint proposal list and reporting
The perfect candidate
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in marketing, economics, business management
- Has a previous experience of at least 2 years working in a similar position
- Is solution driven and has a csutomer services focus
- Is highly organized with a good ability to prioritize
- Is able to manage multiple projects
- work under pressure and meet deadlines, Speaks English (any other language is considered as an asset)
- Is comfortable with MS Office.
- If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.