Fast Track Diagnostics, a Siemens Healthineers company, develops and commercializes worldwide multiplex real-time PCR (RT-PCR) assays to detect a wide range of viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites. We are ISO 13485 certified since 2011. Our kits are used in all size labs, in the public and private sector. In the last years, FTD created a global distributor network that serves many countries worldwide. Growth has been at least 30% year on year since the company was founded in 2007. Quality, innovation and excellent customer support are our key objectives.
We offer a job in an international, highly qualified team.
QC Scientist - (M/F)
- Establishment of documentation under the applicable norms and regulation to help, maintain the QMS
- Work as member of internal audit team
- Assist the QM and QC department in gathering and evaluation complaints
- Assess and analyze quality deviations and CAPAS.
- Perform QC releases
- Interact with and coordinate with employees to support objectives
- Be responsible for labelling activities
- Coordinate translations/verifications activities
- Cross departmental role within Quality and Regulatory Affairs.
- Minimum BA/BS in scientific discipline
- Experience in QC at an IVD or MD manufacturer is an asset
- Knowledge of applicable EU (ISO 13485) quality system requirements
- Driven individual with a history of developing collaborative, cross-functional solutions
- Highly developed writing and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on diverse teams
- Working knowledge of common computer software applications (SharePoint, SAP, WORD, EXCEL, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Capacity for working independently
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Will to work in an international team within a highly collaborative environment.
The position will be based in Luxembourg.
If you feel that our job profile matches your qualifications and personality, please do not hesitate and send us your application in English, including CV, covering letter and your expected salary, by post or email to the following address:
Fast-track Diagnostics Sàrl.
Ms. Elisabeth CHACTOURA
29, rue Henri Koch- L-4354/ Esch s/ Alzette
For more information please visit our web site: www.fast-trackdiagnostics.com