Real Estate Asset Manager | Senior Corporate OfficerLuxembourg
Senior Corporate Client Manager - Real Estate Fund - In-House Asset Manager
A reputable global Asset Management firm are now looking for a Senior Corporate Officer/Deputy Manager level profile for their Luxembourg office.
The company has a very diverse nature, with a very European environment with about 11 different nationalities.
The work is mixed focusing on both AIF with some UCITS exposure, so you will be getting great exposure to the all funds and their life cycles.
Attitude to work is very focused, creating a great work life balance for all level, creating a great team environment for all. Salaries and packages can be quite competitive as well.
You will be coming in at a senior level but due to the way the company function, as the hierarchy is quite flat, there is great responsibility and room to grow as Luxembourg in the HQ.
The transition from service provider or other trust companies within alternative funds would be very easy within this particular company.
- Management of regulated Real Estate Funds
- Management of all the A-Z corporate governance function and approving transactions,
- Interacting with key stakeholders and senior management
- Organising and actively participating in board meetings and shareholders meetings
- Drafting and reviewing board minutes and resolutions;
- Daily maintenance of company documentation (e.g. registers, transaction documentation, contracts, etc.).
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 6-7 years relevant experience in the industry
- Ability to work with autonomy
- Work with a busy dynamic team
- Experience with Real Estate regulated Investment Funds
- Excellent level in English (spoken and written) and strong minute taking experience in English.
- Good communication and organisation skills, with team player attitude
- Work in a highly reputable and constantly growing Asset Manager
- Great salary, benefits and exposure in the industry
- Continuous development
- Flat management structure
- Work in the decision-making office
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please send your CV to Lisa Keohane on firstname.lastname@example.org