REAL ESTATE DIRECTOR (M/F)
Our client is a highly renowned International Telecommunications Company, setting up business in LUXEMBOURG - This is a great opportunity for a self-starter willing to build and create a new organization that will oversee operations across Europe.
- Manage real estate assets to maximize the financial returns on every cm of property owned or leased
- Develop site/land acquisition programs across the company Network countries. Work closely with other Directors and local Directors to develop Strategic and annual plans.
- Find ways to improve the efficiency in real estate functions in the Network companies, especially through process improvement and technology implementation.
- Oversee the leasing and purchase of sites for telecom infrastructure across Europe and eventually world
- Work with local companies across Europe to achieve higher success in site rental (re)negotiations and land acquisition
- Work closely with Commercial Director to maximize tenancies on properties leased or owned.
- Develop site and tenant data base into a controlling, operational and marketing tool.
- Fixed Asset Register - Work closely with other Directors to build it into a valuable technical and financial tool.
- Ensure other companies of the Group manage meticulously but efficiently site related taxes, certifications and other administrative activities.
- Set guidelines and controls for dispute resolution with landlords and tenants.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in a Real Estate function ideally in a Tower Company or Mobile Telecom Company;
- Extensive experience in real estate company acquiring and/or leasing properties for technical or industrial use;
- Excellent level in English both written and spoken; Additional language such as Danish, Swedish, German or Italian is an advantage;
- Willingness to travel extensively through Europe;
- Excellent communication skills, self-starter attitude, able to think strategically and being hands on at the same time.
Our client is an international Telecommunication Tower Company.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.