For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 500 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
Global Jet Luxembourg is currently looking for a Recruiting Assistant to support the recruiting activities of the company.
As a Recruiting Assistant you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Preparing job descriptions,
- Posting job advert online,
- Tracking proactively candidates,
- Screening of applicants,
- Scheduling and conduct job interviews,
- Creating candidate pools via social media or job fair,
- Processing reference control,
- Maintaining candidate database,
- Following up of interviews,
- Implementing social media communication,
To help the company develop and reinforce its recruitment policy, the ideal candidate should possess a proactive approach, a strong sense of quality and a creative mind set.
Considering the international dimension of the company, fluency in both French and English is mandatory.
Excellent knowledge of Office software package is required as well as a strong knowledge in social media.
The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a recruitment assistant.
If multitasking and autonomy are your strengths and you possess excellent communication skills, we look forward to receive your resume. Please send to us your resume and cover letter by clicking the Apply button below.