Our Recruiting Coordinator (RC) works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization.
The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of KPMG.
This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization starting as from the 1st September 2019.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Welcoming on-site visitors and announcing visitors to appropriate personnel
- Organizing the entire recruitment process: Scheduling interviews, sending out interview confirmations to the recruitment team, managers and candidates, booking conference rooms…
- Liaising directly with candidates to answer questions about organization and providing callers with address, directions, and other information as appropriate
- Providing secretarial support by, organizing recruiters’ agendas, answering the telephone
- Promoting job adverts on job boards, social media and KPMG’s career website
The perfect candidate:
- Has a University degree in Business Administration/HR/Secretariat or another relevant field
- Fluent in English, with German and/or French considered as a strong asset
- Has a sharp attention to detail and the ability to work independently and on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Has high ethical standards and the ability to handle confidential information
- Is proficient with Excel, and other MS Office products, demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic approach to all administrative tasks
- Has a high degree of organization and the ability to appropriately prioritize multiple work assignments and meet deadlines
- Is able to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals; comfortable working in a fast-paced, diverse and international environment
If your profile fits the above description please send us your CV