REGULATORY COMPLIANCE OFFICER - ASSET MANAGEMENT (M/F)
- Identify, mitigate and manage general compliance issues, fund compliance and business risks.
- Define, oversee, coordinate and update a risk based compliance monitoring programme for the relevant countries liaising with different teams
- Keep up-to-date with the regulatory developments and assess the implications for the business (verifying that processes and procedures are documented at all times)
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 3-5 years of experience within the asset management industry;
- Detailed understanding of the Luxembourg regulatory environment and principles;
- Really good knowledge of UCITS AND AIF structures;
- Fluent in English;
- Pro-active team player with the ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
Our client is a prestigious ManCo.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.