As a Regulatory Services Officer at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to learn from industry leaders in trust and corporate management services.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 2,500 employees across 39 offices and 28 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust has leading market positions in selected key financial markets, including the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Jersey and the Americas. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As a Regulatory Services Officer you will be part of a team of specialists working on the periodic reportings for the Central Bank of Luxembourg (“BCL”). Key responsibilities include:
- Collect data from the different Intertrust Business Units for the preparation of the BCL reports
- Prepare and file monthly and quarterly BCL reports BCL
- Communicate with the BCL
- Ensure the respect of the deadlines
- Provide status updates to the directors and the management team
- Follow-up any regulation update
- You gained 1-2 years of experience in Accounting
- You possess excellent communication skills
- You are able to work autonomously, you are rigorous and well-organised
- You have a professional scepticism
- You are good in using MS Excel
- A 1st experience in BCL reporting is a plus as well as knowledge of Cetrel and Fundsquare applications
- You are fluent in English
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.