Relationship Analyst – MUR133
Greenfield is pleased to be representing a leading International Asset Manager. They are currently willing to recruit a Relationship Analyst to strengthen their Global Wealth Management team.
The person will be expected to provide centralised coordination of various functions to service clients across various entity types. They support the Business Development and Relationship Managers in their teams on strategic client and/or consultant relationships.
Commanding a thorough knowledge of our business, coupled with the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with Private Bank clients, the Relationship Analyst will work closely with all members of the Global Wealth Management team, as well as many other functional areas of the firm, on a portfolio of assigned accounts primarily in French speaking Europe. The core role of the RA is to ensure that client and/or consultant needs are met in a timely and accurate manner. This is a great opportunity for someone proactive with strong interpersonal skills and highly client oriented.
- Preparing standard and/or customised prospect presentation materials, briefing books and collateral materials, as well as meeting notes required for external meetings;
- Participating in in-house client meetings, and on conference calls, as appropriate;
- Conducting analysis, initiating investigations and responding to internal and external ad-hoc inquiries on a wide variety of topics, including portfolio and product specific information, investment guidelines, compliance issues, legal contracts and fees;
- Acting as a point of contact for various groups within client organisations;
- Handling account opening, transition management, account restructuring and account closing processes;
- Coordinating key client communications;
- Supporting the Managers in the organisation of client roadshows;
- Capturing and maintaining client data in relevant internal systems;
- Qualifying and coordinating Requests for Information/ Due Diligence Questionnaires and Requests for Proposals, and working with internal teams to ensure that each one receives the proper response;
- Developing an understanding of the depth and breadth of the company’s investment approaches
- 3-5 years of relevant client service experience preferably gained within the Investment Management industry. Experience of working with Global Wealth Management / Private Bank clients is strongly preferred;
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of capital markets and/or investment products;
- Have a strong academic background, including an undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written English language skills. Fluency in French is required, and additional language skills (e.g. German, Italian, Spanish) would be advantageous;
- Be self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic;
- Be a natural collaborator who can work well in a small team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Muriel Newton by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.