RELATIONSHIP ANALYST - SPANISH (m/f)
We are currently recruiting for a Relationship Analyst to join the Business Development & Relationship Management Group and deal with wholesale / distributors clients. He/She will cover the Spanish and Portuguese region and needs to be fluent in English and Spanish.
The role can be based in Luxembourg, Frankfurt or Zurich.
Relationship Analysts provide centralised coordination of various functions to service clients across various entity types. They support the Business Development and Relationship Managers in their teams on strategic client and/or consultant relationships. The core role of the RA is to ensure that client and/or consultant needs are met in a timely and accurate manner. Success in this role requires the RAs to have the ability to be proactive around all client deliverables, and to lead all internal constituents to ensure that deadlines are met. Attention to detail is critical - the ability not only to pull data from the various applications available, but also to analyse the data, and understand whether that data makes sense, while consistently producing accurate and timely deliverables. RAs need to have the ability to work independently, in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, where priorities change frequently and deadlines often need to be met under significant time pressure. Finally, RAs should have a solid knowledge of investments, such that they are able to fully understand, and respond to, client/consultant enquiries and requests.
Commanding a thorough knowledge of our business, coupled with the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with Private Bank clients, the Relationship Analyst will work closely with all members of the Global Wealth Management team, as well as many other functional areas of the firm, on a portfolio of assigned accounts primarily in WE speaking Europe. He/she will conduct analysis of client portfolios, initiate investigations, respond to inquiries on a wide variety of topics, and perform other tasks as appropriate. The RA will coordinate prospect reporting, presentations, account maintenance, and ad hoc requests.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Preparing standard and/or customised prospect presentation materials, briefing books and collateral materials, as well as meeting notes required for external meetings;
- Participating in in-house client meetings, and on conference calls, as appropriate;
- Conducting analysis, initiating investigations and responding to internal and external ad-hoc inquiries on a wide variety of topics, including portfolio and product specific information, investment guidelines, compliance issues, legal contracts and fees;
- Acting as a point of contact for various groups within client organisations;
- Handling account opening, transition management, account restructuring and account closing processes;
- Coordinating key client communications;
- Supporting GWM Business Development Managers in the organisation of client roadshows;
- Capturing and maintaining client data in relevant internal systems;
- Qualifying and coordinating Requests for Information/Due Diligence Questionnaires (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and working with internal teams to ensure that each one receives the proper response;
- Developing an understanding of the depth and breadth of the investment approaches.
- Have 3-5 years of relevant client service experience, preferably gained within the Investment Management industry. Experience of working with wholesale / distributors clients (private bank clients) is strongly preferred;
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of capital markets and/or investment products;
- Have a strong academic background, including an undergraduate degree. Progress towards a relevant professional qualification (e.g CFA or equivalent) would be viewed favourably;
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written English language skills. Fluency in Spanish is required, and additional language skills (e.g. German, Italian, Spanish) would be advantageous;
- Be self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic;
- Be a natural collaborator who can work well in a small team.
Our client is an Investment Management Company
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.