RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (COUNTERPARTIES) – PRIVATE BANK SWN0001
Our client is a leading banking conglomerate. The Luxembourg business employs c. 150 people in their prestigious City Centre offices. Whilst they are a diversified financial group their core business is private and corporate banking.
We are now mandated to assist our client with the search for a Relationship Manager (counterparties). The individual will work in a small, specialist team alongside the director of the financial institutions department and be responsible for the documentation, regulatory watch and Counterparties relationship matters.
This is a high profile and prestigious function of the bank.
- Negotiation of trading-related Master Agreements with market counterparties (other banks) on behalf of the group (ISDA-CSA, GMRA, GMSLA, Master Give-Up, …)
- Negotiation of Distribution Agreements for investment funds
- Follow-up on regulatory changes (EMIR, MiFID II, AIFMD, Brexit, etc)
- Internal administrative tasks (bank lines)
- Relationship management with banking counterparties
- Product governance (periodic monitoring of client investment profile against product target market under MiFID II)
- Manage the trading documentation and ongoing relationship management with counterparties
- Assume full ownership of counterparty relationships and resolve all escalations accordingly
- Ensure procedures and policies are in place and are in line with any changes
- Improve counterparty relationship management interactions and processes.
- The individual has a degree in Economics or Legal and have a good knowledge of financial markets and traded instruments
- You would have a legal and commercial mindset with excellent analytical skills
- The person is fluent in English and French with German or Portuguese as an asset.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of legal documentation and commercial terms to include terms of business, ISDA/CSA, CDEAs, CFD annex
Greenfield is a leading Luxembourg based Recruitment and Executive Search Consultancy and has been selected exclusively to fulfill this mandate