Forward You - a pioneering provider of unit-linked life insurance, IT and financial services. Our work is changing the way people plan their financial future. And with over 450,000 satisfied customers around the world, this change has already begun, starting with a Munich-based family business. A special feature that makes us fast, agile and innovative. Because Forward is not just part of our name, it's part of our DNA, which is embodied by each and every one of our 500 employees who work at 14 different locations worldwide, almost 100 of them in Munich.
We are looking for our future:
Risk Management and Compliance (M/F/D) (Trainee position)
at FWU Invest S.A.
Fixed-term contract (12 months)
(Alternatively a university internship agreement 9-12 months)
We are a successful and dynamic management company based in Luxembourg for more than 20 years.
We are looking to hire a highly motivated Trainee working in close cooperation with our departments Risk Management and Compliance.
Do you want to join a fast growing and entrepreneurial environment to excel in a team of dedicated professionals? This opportunity is definitely for you.
Your main role:
The duties of the role mainly consist in:
- Updating procedures based on changes in processes and changes in regulatory environment;
- Screening of clients and performing due diligence on clients and delegates;
- Performing various checks and controls;
- Writing reports on controls performed and on compliance and risk management-related matters;
- Performing regulatory and corporate governance reporting;
- Contributing to support the implementation of efficient, reliable and high-quality processes;
- Performing various administrative tasks;
- Reporting on an ongoing basis to the Compliance Officer and the Risk Officer;
- Escalating any issue of importance to Senior Management.
- Minimum 2 years of university studies in Law, Economics, Accounting, Finance or similar
- Finished or close to finishing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Professional command of English (written and spoken). Knowledge of German and/or French is considered an advantage
- You have a strong sense of confidentiality and initiative and embrace changes
- You are rigorous, organised, autonomous with good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have intellectual rigour and good analytical and synthesis skills (e.g. legal literature reviews, notes production) as well as a sense for creativity
- Good IT skills (MS Office) and a flair for IT
- Furthermore, you have a strong team spirit, the ability to work independently, a positive mindset and a strong can-do attitude
- In return for your passion, commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer a great team culture within an independent and international firm.
The position will be available as from 1 October 2020.
Only candidates who are EU nationals or currently hold a valid Luxembourg work permit can be considered for this position