Do you have previous experience in Risk Management (1-5 yrs.)?
Would you like to join a professional and friendly environment?
Do you have a strong understanding of the financial industry?
Our client is an Asset Management company with their HQ in Luxembourg. They deal with long funds investing with listed investments, liquid securities and non-listed asset funds. Due to growth, our client has opened this role. The ideal candidate will be driven, have the right skills and commitment to contribute to the company's risk management process.
* Production, delivery and enhancement of risk analytics and risk management reports.
* Understanding and analysing the risk drivers impacting the portfolios
* Participation to the company's investment meetings and contribution with the risk management view
* Complete risk assessments of potential investments, identifying key risks and potential mitigating factors, in order to assess their overall impact on the portfolio
* Helping define the analytical and risk management needs for adequately monitoring portfolios' risks
* Performing ad-hoc analyses and reporting to help address real-time demands from senior management and portfolio managers
* Producing regulatory reporting to the CSSF under AIFMD regulation
* Participate in the valuation process as an active member of the Valuation Committee: specific focus on illiquid assets, such as private equity/debt and real estate
* Participating in the due diligence process for new investments across different asset classes
* Maintain input and data quality of the risk management systems
* Participate in the periodic review of all risk policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with the obligations laid down in the AIFMD
* Support the internal and external audit on risk management issues
* 1 to 5 years of experience in financial risk management roles within the asset management or banking industry
* Fluent in English any other language will be considered an advantage
* Good knowledge of the fund management regulation in Luxembourg
* Advanced degree in Economics/Finance/Statistics
* Advanced knowledge of financial markets, investment theory and risk management models
* Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Pawel Galanty as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-PG1
We'll help you go further