PANCURA is an independent, Luxembourg based, privately owned AIFM which offers the opportunity to join a team of experts in the alternative investment fund business with a strong focus on Real Estate and Private Equity structures.
All team members bring along many years of experience gained from the major players in the market, e.g. Investment Managers, Big Four, Fund Administrators and other service providers.
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, PANCURA is looking to recruit a:
Risk Manager / Risk Analyst
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Assist the Conducting Officer Risk Management on the assessing the risk profile of each AIF and the definition of risk limits;
- Design, develop, implement, define and monitor risk management policy and process (”RMP”) including e.g. annual liquidity stress test, analysis of KRI, etc. for each AIF
- Review the RMP from time to time to ensure it is adequate to the risk profile of each AIF managed by the AIFM;
- Perform the risk management and investment compliance monitoring processes internally and with the service providers;
- Lead the enhancement of our risk management system and liaise with the service providers in connection with risk management;
- Close interaction with the AIFM portfolio management function - for risks linked to investments - and with other departments (e.g. IT, legal, administration, etc.) for operational risks, intervening in the investment process;
- Support in the determination of the risk profile of each investment.
- Take care of the regulatory reporting to authorties.
- Provide regular updates and reports to the Conducting Officer RM.
- Participate to projects: business development, conferences, ...
- Bachelor/Master degree with a minimum 5 years experience in a regulated environment
- Experience with Luxembourg AIFs investing in real estate, and/or private equity, and/or debt and/or infrastructure
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritise
- Knowledge of Luxembourg law and regulations with a focus on AIFs and AIFMs/Management Companies
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and German; French would be an asset
- People and team oriented with the ability to work autonomously
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and general good understanding of IT infrastructure
What do we offer you?
- An attractive salary depending on your expertise and skills
- Work in an international, dynamic, friendly and trustful team
- Flexible working hours
- Enjoy a good work-life balance in a successfull growing team
Please send your application to
to the attention of Mr. Frederik Leser.