Are you into starting a new adventure in Risk Management within the Luxembourgish team of a fast-growing asset management company? Do you like having a lot of responsibilities, manage your own department and refers directly to the head? Then this Risk Manager position is made for you!
Within a human scale and experienced office, this asset manager is looking for a reliable and autonomous Risk Manager, who wants to improve his skills, to join their team.
With a focus mainly on Real Estate funds, you will work closely with the Conducting Officer of the Luxembourg office: a great way to boost your experience and career in an international environment.
Take this opportunity and apply now, they are relying on you!
Risk Manager - Tasks:
- Management and analyse risk exposure of funds on a daily basis
- Creation of documentation and reporting to the attention of the head
- Creation and improvement of the risk measurement tools
- Taking part of the Risk strategy in local and group scale
- Ensure compliance regarding Real Estate requirements
Risk Manager - Profile:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Risk Management or in Audit of Real Estate
- You have a master's degree in Finance or equivalent
- English is mandatory, any additional language, in particular French, will be considered as an asset
- You are at the same time very rigorous and with a great ability to reason and project oneself
Risk Manager - Offer:
- Salary up to 90k
- Regular trainings and team-building events
- Flexible hours
- Bonus and parking slot
If you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV. This position is handled by Alexandre Mangin.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
€80,000.00 - €90,000.00 /year