Integrate a leader in building materials, with an international presence, and take the responsibilities of the BeNeLux Business Units located in Luxembourg.
Our client is an international industry which produces and distributes sustainable construction materials.
You report directly to the Group CEO, and are responsible for the following responsibilities :
- You manage directly a team of Sales Representatives located across Benelux
- You improve every day the quality of the services delivered by your team to the clients
- As a Key Account Manager, you run the negotiations with your key clients
- You are responsible for the achievement of the targets
- You manage the main projects
- You benchmark your market : product trends, competitors ...
You have minimum 5 years of experience in the building industry, with minimum a first experience as Sales Manager.
You are business and client oriented.
Located in Luxembourg or Belgium, you are able to negociate fluently in German, French and English. Dutch is a strong asset.