Are you looking for new challenges?
Do you want to achieve ambitious goals in your everyday work and support development of an international manufacturing company?
In order to support our growth in our Business units, we are recruiting a:
Sales Manager (m/w)
The Sales Manager completes a work on the level of the business department. He/she occupies a leader position and consolidates the sales actions for Rotarex Firetec. He/she occupies a position with responsibilities and carries out the following tasks :
- Be in charge of the day-to-day Sales Operations ;
- Develop new customers, markets, distributors and promote new products ;
- Maintain existing customers and develop long term partnerships in order to increase the sales volume ;
- Advice the Corporate Sales Manager on new market trends, opportunities and threats. Follow the Sales KPI and suggest concrete action plans to respect the established objectives ;
- Actively participate in developing Sales Actions, Exhibitions and other Sales linked actions.
Your profile :
- You obtained a university degree as Commercial Engineer or equivalent by experience ;
- You are able to understand and acquire technical skills into mechanics and fluids technologies. Experience in fire fighting market is considered as an asset ;
- You have proven sales experience and know-how in safety equipment products sales, marketing and business development in technical markets, with international and local players.
- You are fluent in German and feel comfortable in English, other languages are considered assets ;
- You are highly skilled in Leadership and Customer Relations. You have experience in multicultural and international customer relationship. You are able to develop long term relationship with customers. You behave as “Business Partner” towards the market ;
- Your personal organization is based on order and respect for taken commitments.
We offer you a job with responsibilities, in a dynamic team as well as in a stimulating industrial environment.
If you don’t receive any answer within a period of 30 days, you will have to consider that your application could not have been retained.