Are you looking for new challenges?
Do you want to achieve ambitious goals in your everyday work and support development of an international manufacturing company?
In order to support our growth in our Business units, we are recruiting a:
Sales Manager (m/w)
The Sales Manager completes a work on the level of the business department. He/she occupies a leader position and consolidates the sales actions for RotarexFiretec. He/she occupies a position with responsibilities and carries out the following tasks :
- Be in charge of the day-to-day Sales Operations ;
- Develop new customers, markets, distributors and promote new products ;
- Maintain existing customers and develop long term partnerships in order to increase the sales volume ;
- Advice the Corporate Sales Manager on new market trends, opportunities and threats.Follow the Sales KPI and suggest concrete action plans to respect the established objectives ;
- Actively participate in developing Sales Actions, Exhibitions and other Sales linked actions.
Your profile :
- You obtained a university degree as Commercial Engineer or equivalent by experience ;
- You are able to understand and acquire technical skills into mechanics and fluids technologies. Experience in safety market is considered as an asset ;
- You have proven sales experience and know-how in industrial product sales, marketing and business development in technical markets, with international and local players.
- You are fluent in German and feel comfortable in English, other languages are considered as assets ;
- You are highly skilled in Leadership and Customer Relations. You have experience in multicultural and international customer relationship. You are able to develop long term relationship with customers. You behave as “Business Partner” towards the market ;
- Your personal organization is based on order and respect for taken commitments.
We offer you a job with responsibilities, in a dynamic team as well as in a stimulating industrial environment.
Rotarex is the world’s leading partner for cylinder valves, regulators and equipment for all gas applications since 1922. Rotarex is active in the following fields: Ultra-high purity and high purity gases, LPG, CNG, fire extinguishing equipment and systems as well as medical and industrial gases sectors.
1200 highly skilled motivated people within a worldwide network work every day to fulfill customers and industry needs. Rotarex is globally recognized for its innovation quality and customer service.
You feel you are the right person for the right job?
You like more information? Send your CV and Cover Letter to Human Resources - by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t receive any answer within a period of 30 days, you will have to consider that your application could not have been retained.