Sales Relationship Manager - International Bank
Do you already have a proved banking experience as Sales Relationship Manager?
Do you want to share your experience and expertise?
Do you want to join a renowned international bank in Luxembourg?
If you can answer "yes" to these three questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
Our client is an International Bank, based in the city of Luxembourg. In order to strengthen their team, they are looking for an experimented Sales Relationship Manager.
- Understanding customer financial needs and objectives;
- Providing client services to existing customers;
- Selling of banking products to clients;
- Dealing with individual customer's demands and customize the products accordingly;
- Leading commercial development to achieve targets;
- Monitoring and updating client's investments regarding currents events: regulatory changes, economic news…
- Reviewing the clearing and cash management services;
- Monitoring relevant Key Performance Indicators;
- Maintaining the relationship with internal and external stakeholders;
- Training to other sales managers.
- A bachelor degree (ideally in Finance or economics);
- A minimum of 5 years' in a similar position. An experience in the banking industry will be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Treasury, Cash Management and Foreign Exchange.
- Good knowledge of the AML local framework.
- English is mandatory. Another language will be an asset.
- Microsoft Office tools' mastery;
- Strong communication skills with a commercial approach.
- Working in a successful and established International Bank in Luxembourg;
- A permanent contract;
- A salary and package linked to your background.
Keywords: Sales Relationship Manager | Bank | Cash | Clearing | Exchange | ETF | AML | Treasury | Luxembourg
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.