An IT company specialised in digital transformation, Cloud and SAP services is urgently looking for an SAP ABAP developer to support its growing activity.
Would you like to join permanently a local and successful company? With several awards on varied topics, this Luxembourg group will offer you an innovating, challenging and flexible environment within a young and human-sized team. By innovating we mean up-to-date technologies and strong partnerships with IT market leaders. You will benefit from +10 years of expertise on the local market and be trained by senior people.
In addition to those assets, you will have a competitive package including a car leasing, a free parking slot and meal vouchers among other advantages.
As an SAP developer, you will deal with complex technical and functional issues and solve them by implementing solutions.
- Propose innovative solutions and execute test procedures/scripts
- Develop technical specifications and documentation
- Debugging and technical support
- You have a VALID LUXEMBOURG WORK PERMIT
- You speak French & English (professional level)
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in SAP ABAP
- Knowledge of HANA technologies
- Attractive salary up to 60k€ (depending on your seniority)
- Performance bonus to reward your hard-work and client satisfaction
- Full competitive package including car leasing + oil card + meal vouchers (10,80€) + mobile + laptop
- Innovating environment (SAP S/4 HANA - strong IT partners - Agile)
- Be part of a young and dynamic team within a well-implemented group
- Learn from your stream leader by being supported and trained
- A free parking slot at the main office
- No needs to go abroad and have long travel: work in the Luxembourg area only for a better work-life balance!
- Benefit from flexible working hours when you work at the headquarter
- Events organised to favour team-spirit
- Long-term clients' relationship based on trust and recurring contracts
- Challenging projects and career opportunities
If you are interested in this attractive job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV (Word Format preferred). This position is handled by Léna Gast (confidentiality assured).
€30,000.00 - €60,000.00 /year