SAP (Senior) Manager
Accenture SAP practice is rapidly growing whether on so-called classic projects or on innovative ones. Not only, S/4HANA is one of our main focus areas, but we are also growing in new innovative topics (such as Machine Learning, IoT, Blockchain, …) supported by the SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Leonardo. The NEW is definitely part of our DNA as we receive more and more requests from customers to help them build their SAP Intelligent Enterprise Roadmap and to support them in their realization.
In order to strengthen our teams in Luxembourg, we are looking for a (Senior) Manager to grow our SAP Practice
Your future Role
As an SAP (Senior) Manager for our Luxembourg office, you will :
• Deliver advisory services to the most innovative client organizations
• Lead large-scale work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP
• Leading teams of people on-shore and off-shore to deliver SAP solutions
• Lead commercial campaigns and go-to-market activities
• Shape value SAP solutions to help our clients solve complex situations
• Deliver also advisory services in broader technology-enabled business change (integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
• Leverage your market relationships, to win SAP work and grow the local SAP community
• Not only you understand the SAP technology but also how it supports the organizations in growing new capabilities and areas of business;
• You are eager to grasp the new trends associated with the technology; functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients to rotate to the new
• You really like to be client-facing and wish to develop a career that involves being at the forefront in communicating to C-suite individuals about how SAP can help them achieve their strategic initiatives
• This is a fast-paced, dynamic career path so we are seeking individuals who come from or will be comfortable in an "up or onward" model where learning, growth and development are a constant essential part of becoming a successful consultant
• Minimum of 5 years of external SAP transformation, advisory or consulting experience and demonstrated success in a dynamic career path
• At least 3 years of experience in Project Delivery or Client Lead position on a large SAP transformation
• Master’s degree in a relevant field
• Strong communication and leading skills
• Fluency in French and English
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.