A French group currently based in Luxembourg is currently looking for a SAS Developer to join their European Institutions teams. It is a consulting company however the work atmosphere is very nice, they organise a lot of workshops, events etc to have a great atmosphere for their consultants.
You will work within a European Institution however every month/week you will be in contact with your employer and you will enjoy events with the other consultants. Please find below the profile they are looking for:
- You have minimum 9 years of experience combining your studies and your experience in IT.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience as a SAS developer
- You have a strong experience in statistics + SAS BI Platform & Enterprise Guide
- You have a strong knowledge of software development and database technology
- You are fluent in English (a good level of French would be really appreciate)
- Gathering business requirements.
- Identification of the maintenance and development needs.
- Administration of the incident in the service management systems used in the European Institution (SMT, JIRA, etc.)
- Development and maintenance of OLAP cubes.
- Design and implement report with SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Diagnosis of the reported errors and when necessary perform in depth analysis (debugging) of the problem and develop, test and implement the solution or a workaround.
- Testing the modifications and verify that they work properly.
- Give SAS users and programmers advice on the right usage of SAS and SAS Enterprise Guide.
If this opportunity speaks to you or if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity, then don't hesitate to contact me for further information or to apply for this vacancy. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application following our 22 years of successful recruiting expertise.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.