If you are tired of working for large trust companies and prefer to work in a friendly environment that truly values clients with “client-first” values, then our client has a refreshing approach.
Our client, a small size provider of fiduciary services, is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team and be involved in more complex accounting issues. As the business grows, you will have the opportunity to manage additional colleagues.
The successful candidate must have exposure to Luxembourg holding companies, non-regulated entities and tax declarations.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership and act of point of contact for a portfolio of client entities
- Complete all accounting tasks, such as bookkeeping, reconciliations and consolidation
- Oversee the production of interim, annual accounts and financial statements
- Manage 3rd party relationships, including auditors, lawyers and regulatory bodies
- Maintain and improve current processes and procedures
- Liaise across departments, working closely with the corporate services team
- Participate in Ad hoc tasks as required
To be successful in this role, you will need the following experience:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- Proven experience within Financial/Trust Accounting (minimum of 4 years’ experience) with a strong understanding of both corporate and income tax returns
- Must have supported Luxembourg holding companies and have a strong understanding of tax declarations
- Must have experience in non-regulated entities
- Good communication and client service skills
- Be analytical, autonomous and a strong team player
- Fluent English both written and verbal with knowledge of French or German
- Longevity of employment in previous roles
If you are interested in this position, and want to know more, please apply as a priority!
We handle all applications in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working solely in the Luxembourg market for a decade. With market-leading expertise, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know at email@example.com
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +352 27 86 67 20, or please go to https://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.