Our client, a growing bank in Luxembourg, is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Finance Department. The office is mid-sized in Luxembourg with a friendly and supportive culture. They operate a number of banking products and services for a varied global client base.
This enables you to gain insight into a broad international business, tackle complex accounting and finance duties and further your knowledge and career evolution.
- Take charge of daily accounting tasks (including bookkeeping, posting of invoices, treasury transactions, interest and accruals)
- Support month-end and year-end reporting, including management reporting and the preparation of financial statements
- Carry out monthly bank reconciliations and maintain all supporting documentation
- Draft and prepare regular reports for the CSSF and BCL, prepare long form reports, Corep, Finrep…
- Ensure suitable oversight and control of the reconciliation process
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on finance and accounting matters
- Assist the team to support the month end closings
- Support the completion of consolidated reports
- Support the Head of the Department and the Senior Management Team with ad hoc finance related request s
- Take the opportunity to suggest improvements to operational procedures and contributes to product offering and service quality
- Ideally have a business or finance related Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Financial Accountant in a bank in Luxembourg
- Experience in Regulatory Reporting (Finrep, Corep, Large exposures etc….)
- Extensive experience of statutory reporting under Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS
- Fluency in English
- Be able to work autonomously whilst being an important part of a small team
- Good knowledge with Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.