Progress your career as a senior accountant within an international company.
Our client is a well-known international company, that established its headquarter in Luxembourg.
They are looking for an accountant to join their Finance team in Luxembourg.
- Work with the local Financial Controller for the monthly closing.
- Assist for the annual statutory accounts drafting.
- Back-up for the daily book keeping activities: day to day accounting: invoicing, billing, reconciliations.
- Share knowledge and train as necessary other accounting team members or new joiners on the day to day accounting matters.
- Point of contact point for internal or external audit, on accounting matters
- Ensure all relevant documentation for audit purposes is maintained by the various stakeholders.
- Support in the periodical Forecasting and Planning activities.
- Propose improvement in finance or IT processes.
- Degree in accounting or finance
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in accounting, not necessarily in Luxembourg
- Hands-on experience in bookkeeping, invoicing/billing.
- Strong Excel skills
- You like working in a friendly team
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
Fast-paced multicultural environment
Passionate and friendly team with teambuilding event and casual events