Our Partner is a Fiduciary, looking for a Senior Accountant to reinforce their team and to enlarge their business. This Fiduciary has a reasonable size and is mostly working with local clients. Its objective is none other than the excellence and the quality of the service rendered to its customers.
Wishing to bring you as high as possible, this fiduciary will offer you both internal and external training.
Finally, the offices of this accounting firm are located in a new and aesthetic building, in the city center. The quality of the building and the pleasant character of the neighborhood will guarantee you an ideal working environment, which is easily accessible by bus.
Senior Accountant - Your Role :
- As a senior accountant, you will have to manage your own qualitative portfolio of Soparfis, Holding and Commercial clients. Also, you will have to manage tax aspects of the different files, as well as their legal aspects ;
- In addition, you will have to participate in the development of the company by being autonomous and proactive in your daily work ;
- With your experience and your determination, you will help the Partner of the company to take strategic decisions for the future.
Senior Accountant - Your Profile:
To be considered for this opportunity, we require that you:
- You have 4 to 5 years' experience in a similar position in Luxembourg ;
- Excellent knowledge of Soparfis, Holding and Commercial companies management ;
- You are goal oriented and want to participate in the development of the company ;
- You are fluent in English and French, any other languages would be considered an asset.
Senior Accountant - What We Offer :
Working for this Fiduciary will provide you with many advantages, such as:
- Up to 4 000 euros gross salary per month, with meal vouchers and a 13th month ;
- Good prospects for development and training;
- Managing your own high-quality portfolio ;
- A pleasant and rewarding work environment ;
- The value of being part of a company with international reach ;
- A team size, allowing real cohesion.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»
Meal Vouchers; Bonus, Trainings