My client is a reputable banking institution. The group has several offices in Europe and employs 5000 collaborators. Luxembourg is looking for an experienced accounting expert in order to join their local team of two accountants.
The person will report to the CFO and will work in autonomy on his/her files.
You will be in charge of the financials of the bank in Luxembourg and will liaise with your colleagues from the different departments as well as the local authorities.
- Reporting (FINREP, COREP and legal requirements).
- Monthly and quarterly reports to CSSF, BCL and ECB.
- Point of contact for auditors.
- Controlling the bank's activity.
- Support the mother company in the consolidated financial statements.
- Supporting monthly-quarterly-end year closing.
- Tax compliance.
- You are fluent in Italian and English.
- You have 2 years + experience in audit or accounting in luxembourg or abroad.
- You have been working for a bank or have banks in your portfolio of clients.
- You are able to abide to tight deadlines and are flexible.
- A polyvalent role that will enable you to have a full understanding of the bank financial' s activity.
- The opportunity to join a middle-sized reputable banking institution.
- A salary in line with the market.
- Health insurance.
- Lunch vouchers.
- Free parking in the city centre of Luxembourg.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your application to Marie Bianchi. Successful candidates will be contacted within one week.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.