We are an European Investment Holding Company,fully owned by a Middle East Sovereign Fund willing to strengthen our team to manage the activities of our holding structures in Luxembourg. This role would suit a highly-motivated individual with strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- An attractive salary based on your seniority
- 13 months salary and meal vouchers
- Be autonomous on your daily work
- Great work/life balance with flex time
- Bookkeeping for several companies across the group
- Reporting under Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Contact and relationship management with external auditors
- Management accounts and financial statements
- Preparation and providing information for tax advisors
- Liaise with other external service providers
- Reporting Central Bank
- Cash Management report
- At least 5 – 10 years of previous experience as an accountant
- Master Degree in Finance / Accounting is an asset
- Fluent in English and French. Any other language is an asset.
Contact us :
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your CV, including your earliest starting date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're looking forward to hearing from you.