Initium Corporate Services was created in May 2010 with the aim to become a boutique tax service provider active in the ongoing management of Luxembourg non-regulated vehicles as well as providing tailor made tax advice fully dedicated to a broad range of prestigious clients.
We are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to strengthen our accounting team.
- You have a bachelor degree in accounting with at least 3 years of experience in a chartered accountant or a trust company in Luxembourg
- You feel comfortable with commercial entities, SOPARFIs, private wealth management companies
- You have a good knowledge of LuxGaap and good experience in the preparation of annual accounts
- You have a sound knowledge of VAT and Direct taxes and are also able to prepare corporate tax and VAT returns
- You are fluent in French and English, any other language would of course be regarded as an asset
- You are well organised and able to challenge yourself with the aim to improve
- You have a good working knowledge of MS Excel
- You are used to work with Sage BOB
- You will be in charge of a portfolio of clients in their day to day activities
- You will follow them from the accounting till the filing of their tax returns under the supervision of experts in their dedicated field of expertise
- You will be directly reporting to the Head of the Accounting department
- The possibility to participate to the expansion of a young and fast growing company where your ideas to improve will be embraced
- A firm which believes in its human capital
- A challenging but friendly atmosphere
- A salary and benefits commensurate to your experience
- Lunch vouchers
- Possibility to have a company car after a trial period
Please note that only selected candidates will receive a reply. Your application will be dealt with great care and in full confidentiality.