Senior Manager (lead a team of accountants) (m/f) – AC051
Greenfield are very happy to assist a leading audit, accountancy and tax advisory firm in Luxembourg, in their search of a Senior Manager (Accountant). In response to the increasing demand for their high-quality accounting services, they are currently looking for a motivated and ambitious Senior manager who will be leading one of the teams of accountants (commercial or institutional companies). You must have ideally an experience in a fiduciary or similar with commercial company as portfolio of clients.
- Collaborating closely with their partners, you are in charge of the accounting of a customer portfolio of mostly commercial or institutional companies;
- You lead a team that executes the general accounting and you supervise and finalize the annual accounts and fiscal declarations;
- Create long-lasting trust relationships with their customers;
- Become their customers’ privileged contact by anticipating and satisfying their needs;
- Mentor, motivate and develop your team members.
- Chartered Accountant title achieved or in progress;
- At least 7 years of experience in a fiduciary at Luxembourg;
- Advanced knowledge of Luxembourgish taxation and VAT;
- Rigorous, excellent analysis and organization capacities ;
- Developed customer service approach;
- Professional use of French and English, Luxembourgish & German are a plus.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Alan Chbeir by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.