Great opportunity for a senior accountant with UK experience and looking for a part-time position in Luxembourg.
Our client is an international group with activities across the globe and with a human-size team based in Luxembourg.
They are looking for an experienced professional to join the team working on a part-time basis (ideally 50%).
As a Senior Accountant, your main responsibilities will be to supervise the UK operations.
You will supervise the day to day accounting for holdings structures, perform the monthly US GAAP reporting and ensure that local UK compliance is met.
You will also be in charge of budget & forecast for your scope of entities and liaise with all type of advisers and local teams.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting and Accounting qualification is a significant plus
- At least 7 years of experience in finance and accounting with UK experience being mandatory
- Experience in US GAAP / IFRS ideal and in preparing statutory accounts
- Fluent in English and any additional EU language being an asset
- Proficient in MS Office and experience with Oracle is also an asset
Flexibility, stability and challenge part of an international and stable group.