Analyst and commercial oriented role in Real Estate.
Our client is looking for the key person managing and negotiating the lease agreements, keeping the system up to date for all the properties across Europe (currently more than 150 buildings and growing).
Our client is an important and international actor of the real estate fund industry with activities across Europe.
As the team is growing, they are willing to create a new role part finance/analyst and commercial management.
The main responsibilities will be the following :
- To maintain the standing data on the commercial management system for the company ensuring that tenants' lease information is kept up to date for our property management and Funds portfolios.
- To prepare monthly rent roll reporting for the property management and funds portfolios - collating changes to the lease agreements and liaising with property managers to ensure that the leading information on the rent roll is up to date.
- To manage the review of any outstanding debts on a weekly basis and ensuring debts are chased by PMs.
- To ensure rent indexation has been appropriately implemented when due, updating the CM system as necessary.
- Ensuring documentation supporting lease amendments is appropriately saved to the system.
- To be responsible for calculating the straight line accounting adjustment for the portfolios.
- To be actively involved in the development of the MRI accounting system to allow direct invoicing from the system.
The successful candidate has several years of experience in the Real Estate sector (property side) and related to lease agreements, specific terms and familiar with particular specificities per country.
Fluency in English required.
Organization, good communication and good drive.
Interesting challenge, hybrid role and international environment.