Senior API/Middleware Java developer (m/F)
Do you want to join a company at the forefront of the latest technologies and specialized in big data? This job is made for you!
One of our clients is currently looking for a Senior API/Middleware Java Developer (m/f) in Luxemburg.
- Implement industry best practices for API security, policies and versioning strategy.
- Design, develop and maintain API cache load programs and strategies.
- Ability to understand the complete API architecture landscape including on-premise and cloud infrastructure, and plan to automate processes.
- Perform capacity and performance testing of APIs.
- Create and/or modify documentation for programs, process flow, test scripts or other software application needs, with the supervision and technical direction of the API development team lead.
- Perform software applications programming, unit tests, string tests and write user documentation.
- Develop detail design, technical design and unit test plan; functional program design; and technical program design, as needed.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- You have a very good knowledge with object-oriented programming in Java
- Understanding web architecture and related protocols
- Being aware and able to build fast/low-latency code and especially APIs
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs including the corresponding JSON and XML formats
- Motivated of testing code (unit tests, system tests, etc.) and of applying continuous
- integration/continuous delivery
- Proficient in using Java along with the Spring framework (mainly Boot, Data, Web)
- Worked with HA/cluster solutions and/or cache and distribution systems
- Ability to work in a small, intense, international and high-growth start-up environment
- Speaking and writing English fluently
OUR CLIENTS OFFERS :
- Working with state-of-the-art technology in the fields of Cloud computing, Big Data, and Recommendation systems
- Work in an international environment ;
- A high variety of projects ;
- A good working atmosphere, Great and friendly startup culture!
If you are ready for new challenges do not hesitate and apply now
If you are interested by this opportunity, please contact me at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org