SENIOR ASSOCIATE- INVESTMENT FUNDS (m/f)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious law firm, setting up in Luxembourg. The Senior Associate is part of the team responsible for all aspects of legal services in relation to fund structuring work, funds and investment services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides excellent customer service by:
- Keeping up to date with developments within client's organisation and understanding the client's perspective.
- Seeking to improve service by checking the work provided has met client requirements, and ensuring that client feedback on any aspect of our service is relayed to relevant persons within the firm.
- Working well with all parties involved in a matter, responding helpfully to third parties in client's absence, and involving the right people at crucial stages of an assignment.
- Anticipating client's needs through understanding their long term plans and delivering ideas through knowledge of the client's market.
- Seeking ways to improve level of service to the client and to add value provided across the department.
- Maintaining client relationship even in adversity.
- Taking full responsibility for progress of a matter.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
The successful candidate's experience should include experience of complex structuring and knowledge of international funds trends and structures and must possess an excellent academic and professional background and practical experience in international funds:
- Strong academic record being a qualified Lawyer in Luxembourg, or being admitted on List IV thanks to another EU Bar with at least 6+ years' experience.
- Fluency in both English (written and spoken) and French (spoken) mandatory although consideration will be given to other languages.
- Able to develop new legal skills in other areas where necessary.
- Can run complex and challenging matters with minimal supervision.
- Able to contribute to the management of the Firm.
- Able to work as part of a team within practice group and across the Firm.
- Able to manage junior lawyers.
- Able to deal effectively and communicate efficiently with clients and staff.
- Dynamic team player fluent at least in French and English.
- Robust interpersonal working skills, in addition to solid decision-making aptitudes and the ability to multi-task effectively.
Our client is a new Law firm setting up in Luxembourg