SENIOR ASSOCIATE RE - ITALIAN SPEAKING (M/F)
- Day to day accounting for various companies for their investments - bank statments, invoices, accruals and provisions;
- Maintain interest calculation, amortisation and depreciation schedules;
- Month-end reconciliations;
- Review of accruals and provisions;
- Intercompany reconciliations and advise administration department on intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Assistance in preparation of periodical Luxembourg VAT returns;
- Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers;
- Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows and management reports;
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required;
- Assist with consolidation process;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Preparation of ad hoc reports / reconciliations.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Degree in accounting or finance (ACCA or similar);
- Minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience within the real estate sector;
- Fluency in English is compulsory requirement, along with Italian
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), Ability to deal efficiently with people at different level of hierarchy
- Very good usage of Excel/Power Point/Word; knowledge of computer language is an advantage
- Solution oriented approach/ problem-solving aptitude with a high sense of organization and detail-orientation
- Sense of ownership, accountability and urgency
Our client is operational in the Real Estate sector.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.