The fiduciary has activity in the audit and accountancy field.
As an auditor, you will be able to broaden your knowledge by getting accountancy experience which will be of great use in your later career.
Do not miss this opportunity to have a double role and acquire a complete profile.
The fiduciary is ideally situated in the city center of Luxembourg, near the train station.
You will be able to avoid the traffic and save considerable time on a day to day basis. A great way to improve your personal life by getting a better work/life balance.
You will be working in close proximity with the owners and management of the fiduciary.
So you will be able to learn from the best and improve your skills drastically in order to stay on top of your craft.
The fiduciary is a family-like one, comprised of about half a dozen employees.
They are looking to get more staff in order to keep up with their increasing workload.
They expect to be hiring quite frequently and will be looking for team leaders to emerge from their team. This means you can benefit from interesting career perspectives.
Senior Auditor - Your Role:
- You will be auditing small and medium-sized enterprise, industrial companies, holding companies, securitization and consolidation companies
- You have a hand in drafting various audit planning documentation
- You are client oriented and you are able to give quality advice
- You work hand in hand with the owners and your manager to fulfil engagement expectations
Senior Auditor - Your Profile:
- You have at least 2 years' experience as Auditor in an Audit Firm in Luxembourg
- Familiarity with the foreign exchange rules under LuxGaap and IFRS represents an advantage
- You have good command of English and French, German or any other language is considered an asset
- You are a team player and enjoy learning new skills
Senior Auditor - The Offer:
- An attractive salary that can reach up to 55 000 euros gross a year depending on your profile
- Good career perspectives in a growing firm
- Very accessible workplace, ideally situated near the train station
- The possibility to learn by working hand in hand with the owners and manager
- The possibility to increase your knowledge in accountancy
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Don't hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»