If you are an actuary or a financial controller willing to take up a new professional challenge in the filed of Employee Benefits, we have a unique opportunity for you.
Our client is a multinational group, active in the industrial sector, with a culture of excellence and efficiency.
As a Senior Benefits Controller, you will be a key member of the Corporate Finance team. Acting as an expert you will have full autonomy to coordinate the entire deferred employee benefits (EB) obligation and to perform analysis on financial results. You will also have the opportunity to work on de-risking projects and will be the key contact with the external actuary. You will also promote effective lateral communication mainly with HR departments across the Group to improve efficiency and achieve desired results.
* Responsible of the preparation and implementation of various and regular EB projects launched by the Group Pension Committee like de-risking projects, optimize investment strategies, assumptions analysis, externalization of defined benefits deficit, etc.
* Key coordinator of the finance employee benefits reporting process between the local actuaries and the local finance/HR teams which include analysis of a part of the balance sheet, income statement and cash flow
* Elaboration of deferred employee benefits disclosures in the Group consolidated financial statements in 20F/annual report; technical support to financial managers - mainly IAS 19 IFRIC14
* Partner with Corporate HR for the preparation and realization of the short term benefits (bonus programs) and long term incentive plans (share unit plans)
* Close liaison with the various cross functional departments (finance, HR, compliance, controlling, treasury, tax, audit); primary contact for benefits review with group external auditors - preparation of necessary internal SOX supports
* Provide analytical and strategic support for ad hoc analyses
* Combination of actuarial and financial qualifications
* 6+ years of overall Finance/HR experience with 4+ years of experience focused on domestic and international benefits design and management
* Must be able to demonstrate that he/she can work independently, but also work as part of a team. Must be self-motivated, well organized and a demonstrated problem solver.
* An excellent communicator who loves to share findings and actionable insights
* Ability to work under pressure
* Experience developing global benefits programs and related training and communications
* Minimum fluency in 2 languages including English
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Bianca Lopes as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-BL1
We'll help you go further.