i-Hub S.A. is a Luxembourg based company set-up to provide a technology-based KYC solution to the financial and non-financial sectors.
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst (m/f)
The Senior Business Analyst will help implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project. In this role, once an IT project has been initiated, you will be the link between Business and ICT for all project requirements during the analysis phase. You will therefore be in charge of:
- Clearly expressing Product Backlog items
- Optimizing the value of the work performed by the Development Team
- Defining, planning and documenting the business processes and functional requirements for technology initiatives
- Developing and documenting Business use cases
- Ensuring that the technical solutions developed meet the business needs
- Interacting with technical software architect and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented from a business and functional perspective
- Participating to the testing phases
- Providing assistance in the creation of system documentation and user manuals
- You will be maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the Development Team
- Solid business analysis and project experience
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Experience in working with Jira and Visio
- Pro-active customer service attitude and diplomatic skills in order to communicate at all levels of the organisation and with external stakeholders
- Strong English and French written and oral communication skills, any other language will be considered as an advantage
If you are interested in this position and you would like to find out more, please send your resume and cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Please note that regarding i-Hub’s obligation to implement internal control procedures as a PFS support company, you will be asked to provide us with a copy of your criminal records (Bulletin N°3) during the recruitment process.