Senior Client Services Officer – NVL055
Greenfield is pleased to be working closely with a provider of administration and fiduciary services to corporate, institutional and private investors. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Client Services Officer – Alternative Investments to provide professional legal and corporate services to a varied portfolio of clients for which they provide services and at all times to comply with the Law, Policies and Procedures. The person will assist the Manager, providing daily support as requested. The candidate will have strong risk exposure and ensure Risk/ Review procedures are always followed and will have a good understanding of local Regulatory matters. Any issues/ risks arising may be escalated promptly to other members of the management team including Directors where appropriate.
- Support a portfolio of Luxembourg entities, including more complex, demanding cases and to ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents.
- Ensure completion of legal requirements of the entities supported.
- Prepare legal documents which include Annual General Meetings (AGM), Extraordinary General Meetings (EGM) and drafting ad hoc meetings for the day to day legalities of the portfolio of companies.
- Ensure all agreements in relations to PERE investment transactions are reviewed in detail and meetings arranged, including the drafting of minutes.
- Ensure all changes within a company structure are correctly and timely reflected to the Register of Commerce, including the preparation of documents for this submission.
- Assist team members with updates on legal regulations from the Luxembourg regulatory bodies.
- Take responsibility for being the immediate point of contact in client relationships.
- Assist the manager in the billing process, reviewing billing and discuss with Management prior to processing.
- Ensure that database records are input on formation/establishment and updated when circumstances change.
- Undertake periodic reviews of clients' matters in accordance with the timetable set by the Director.
- Mentor and support the training of more junior members of staff with supervision and guidance from the Manager.
- Escalate any issues/ risks arising promptly to the Manager or Directors where appropriate.
- Carry out any function/ activity required by the Manager, Management Team or Directors from time to time.
- Professional/relevant qualification equivalent to a Law Diploma Level (Bac + 5).
- 2-3 years’ experience in Corporate Secretarial and Law.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Luxembourgish Financial regulation environment.
- Strong IT skills, with an emphasis on MSO Word.
- Knowledge of Commercial Company.
- Ability to work using own initiative and make decisions within corporate policies.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Nadine Van Laar by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.