12 months fixed term contract (extension possible)
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a marketing environment and to travel occasionally.
* Lead and execute the agreed-to marketing communications strategy and programs for German Operations.
* Implement agreed-to strategy and action plans for all public presence activities, including advertising, public relations, web, events and exhibits in support of German Operations' business objectives
* Create and execute an advertising and PR plan, working closely with the larger EMEA/APAC marketing team and other marketing division units, to achieve objectives within budget.
* Lead effort to manage implementation of programs (advertising, multimedia, viral, interactive/web, direct mail, events, exhibits, etc.)
* Manage, direct, oversee and foster any agency and vendor relationships in the development and execution of public presence initiatives.
* Manage public presence budgets (advertising, PR, events, exhibits, etc.) for assigned markets and establish realistic budget objectives.
* Serve as a resource for the German Operations management team by advising on localisation issues, ensuring appropriate collateral is present in assigned markets, addressing local marketing issues as they arise.
* 5-10 years' experience as a marketing communications professional in a corporate or agency setting, working on global advertising and PR projects.
* Strong decision-making skills
* Proven track record of delivery to tight budgets and deadlines.
* Fluency in English and German
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Benjamin Bodson as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We'll help you go further