A young and human-sized Luxembourg-based company is looking for its new Senior Compliance officer to complete its team.
This company also specialised in Management Company services for internal funds and external asset managers (PE, RE, Debt, Fund of Fund, Marketable securities)
Located in the financial centre, you will integrate a dynamic and friendly team of specialists and be responsible for Compliance function and AML-MLRO function of the company. You will be the key contact for the Luxembourg office compliance related matters and work directly with the Risk and Conducting officer.
- Ensure that the Management Company is in Compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and internal policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain comprehensive policies and procedures
- Draft and execute the Compliance Monitoring Program
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and interpretations.
- Perform initial and ongoing due diligence and risk assessment on new/existing clients
- A degree in a related field (Law, business administration, …)
- At least 4 years of experience in a Compliance and Legal department
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg regulations (UCITS, AIFM, MiFID II)
- Fluent in English and French
- Responsible, organised with a great team spirit
- Attractive salary up to 85K (depending on your seniority)
- Meal vouchers
- Friendly environment
- Dynamic team
- Flexible schedule
€70,000.00 - €85,000.00 /year