EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction advisory services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
The EY Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team advises clients throughout the M&A transaction cycle with a fully integrated transactions offering, including Restructuring and Liquidation services to corporate and regulated entities. We have ambitious plans for such services and we are seeking a high-performing, motivated, and experienced restructuring Senior to join our team to help in further developing our practice in Luxembourg. This role will primarily focus on legal entity rationalisations and (voluntary) liquidations of investment funds and the successful candidate should ideally have a previous experience in a central administration or in the audit of investment funds.
In order to continue the expansion of our Luxembourg Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) department, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Senior Consultant in TAS Restructuring & Liquidation (m/f)
- Working under the supervision of the senior manager and partner, actively contribute to the development of our Restructuring & Liquidation services.
- Execute restructuring procedures as required Prepare analysis and reports supporting the restructuring assignment as required to be delivered to clients and other parties
- Work effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior management on progress
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues, the workforce of the target business as well as its stakeholders
- You hold a relevant university degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law or similar.
- You have 2-3 years of relevant work experience. Experience in providing liquidation services to Luxembourg regulated entities would be considered a strong advantage.
- You ideally have a solid knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory framework.
- You are organized, flexible and able to manage several files.
- You are rigorous and able to identify, assess and prioritize risks.
- You possess an entrepreneurial mind-set and a high level of enthusiasm, whilst behaving with integrity and having the courage to lead.
- You demonstrate a commercial drive with excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- You appreciate working in a highly dynamic & international environment whilst being a true team player.
- You are fluent in English, additional language skills will be considered as an asset.
- A friendly, diverse and international work environment
- On-going training
- To be part of a growing and dynamic team
- An international environment full of challenges and development opportunities