Senior Consultant (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS)
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
- Assist FAAS team in further developing the consolidation offering to clients
- Advise and support clients in the preparation of consolidated financial statements and improving their financial reporting to investors
- Assist clients in improving and implementing efficient consolidation reporting processes
- Deliver added value services to clients by providing industry insight, “out-of-the-box” ideas and solutions to improve their reporting model
- Assist clients in applying IFRS and Lux GAAP: conversions, implementation of new standards, accounting opinions, etc…
- Manage client relationships
- Professionalism in servicing clients
- Ensure that engagements are executed in accordance with the firm's methodologies and guidance, professional standards and local legal and regulatory requirements
- You have 2-3 years of relevant work experience in any of the following fields : Reporting, Controlling, Consolidation, Business Intelligence or Audit.
- You have had exposure to consolidations, the use of consolidation software would be a distinct advantage
- You are dynamic and looking to work in a rapidly growing business
- You are client oriented and have the ability to develop excellent business relationship with clients
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are willing to contribute to business growth
- You are a strong team player
- You have good project management skills
- You are a confident communicator
- You are fluent in English. Any additional language skills such as French or German would be considered as an asset
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world!