BDO, 5th global audit and advisory network, is present in 162 countries and employs 80 000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and 26 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Advisory department, we are looking for a:
Senior Corporate Analyst (m/f)
Your next challenge:
Responsible for extending the transaction support service, you, our future Senior Analyst will:
- be involved in M&A transactions;
- work on buy side due diligences;
- ensure vendor assistance services;
- have to ensure vendor due diligences assignments.
Supervised by experienced BDO Corporate Finance professionals, you will strengthen your professional know-how.
To know: BDO Corporate Finance offers a wide range of services, which include Valuation, Transaction Services, Merger & Acquisitions, Financial Advisory and Modeling.
- …You hold a Master degree in Business Administration, Economics or Law with a Corporate Finance specialization;
- …You have at least 3 years of experience with Transaction Services, Private Equity and Corporate Finance Boutiques;
- …You are proactive, involved, highly motivated and take responsibility for your own work;
- …You got strong analytical and communication skills;
- …You speak English and French or German.
… then that offer is probably made for you!
Join us and …:
Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn and Facebook!