Senior Corporate Officer - Service provider
Le Grand & Associates is delighted to be collaborating with a well-established service provider. The company is searching for a Senior Corporate Officer to support their funds services team. The firm is ideally located in Luxembourg-city enabling you to rely on public transports! Moreover, you will join a highly motivated team, develop your skills in the funds sector and thus give your career a real boost!
Description of the job
• Draft board minutes, standard contracts and shareholder resolutions
• Organize regular board meetings of funds, AIFM board meetings, …
• Organize and forward management information in accordance with the requirements of CSSF circular 18/698
• Regular review of the UBO register
• Create and maintain of all powers granted by the AIFM or the fund committees
• Support of FATCA and CRS processes
• Support of the AML / KYC area
• Support of SPV management in data maintenance in the DMS archive
• RCS Filings
• Master's Degree in Law or similar training
• 3-5 years of professional experience in a comparable position in an international company
• Excellent knowledge of English with very good spoken and written French skills, German is a huge plus
• Very good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Strong team skills and good communication skills
• High flexibility and excellent organizational skills
• Be part of a young and dynamic team
• Develop your skills and boost your career
• Benefit from an attractive salary
If you believe this position will help you evolve, please do not hesitate to send your resume at legal.lux@legrand-associates.
One of our consultants will contact you within two weeks if you match the requirements for this position.
If you do not receive any answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not match our client's expectations.